* Tea-Based Cocktails and Tea-Infused Wine available.
* Dietary Restrictions Accomodated.
* Dinner begins at 5pm Fridays and Saturdays, and immediately following the matinee performance on Sundays.
* Must be purchased as a package. Dinner option cannot be added to previously purchased standalone tickets.
* Package sales end on the Thursday before each weekend. Same-day bookings not available.
* No refunds or exchanges.
* Seating is limited, book early!
Please note: Packages cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Book early and Save!
Save $3 per person when you reserve by the Monday prior to your selected date!
Purchase your package now...
Use the form on the right to select your date, ticket type (adult or youth), your choice of entree, your choice of sparkling dessert beverage, and list any dietary restrictions. When finished, click "add to cart". You will need to return and fill out this form for each member of your party.
Enjoy a curiously magical four-course dinner at Zach’s Bistro and a live performance of “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” at the Newport Performing Arts Center!
March Hare’s Salad with Dormouse’s Treacle Bread, Jam, Marmalade & Mad Hatter’s Tea
Mock Turtle Soup
Queen of Hearts’ Tarts
Your choice of
(Asparagus, Tempeh, Mushroom, Asiago)
White Rabbit’s Roasted Carrots, and Peppered Duchess Potatoes
$59 Adults, $40 Youth
Includes the full four-course meal listed above (gratuities included), plus your reserved main-floor ticket to "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" (same day).
Package available April 3, 4, 5, 17, 18, and 19 only.
"Eat Me" Macarons served with "Drink Me" Sparkling Wine or Cider